London’s underground railways
By STINGEMORE, Frederick H., 1930
Underground Railways of London.
- Author: STINGEMORE, Frederick H.
- Publication place: [London
- Publisher: David Allen & Sons. Ltd.
- Publication date: c.1931].
- Physical description: Chromolithograph plan, backed on cloth, coloured blue to verso.
- Dimensions: 143 by 163mm (5.75 by 6.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2577
The plan bears Stingemore’s initials to the lower left, together with a key. To the verso are a list of places of interest and theatres together with the title.
The present example is the eighth edition, and dates to early 1931.