London’s underground railways
By STINGEMORE, Frederick H., 1926
Underground Railways of London.
- Author: STINGEMORE, Frederick H.
- Publication place: Dunstable & Watford
- Publisher: Waterlow & Sons
- Publication date: April, 1926
- Physical description: Chromolithograph map, backed on cloth, coloured light blue to verso.
- Dimensions: 143 by 163mm (5.75 by 6.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2576
The plan bears Stingemore’s initials to the lower left, together with a key. To the verso are a list of places of interest and theatres together with the title.
The present example is the third edition, and dates to April 1926.