London docks and the Croydon Canal
By STOCKDALE, John, 1809
A New Plan of London, XXIX Miles in Circumference.
- Author: STOCKDALE, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Printed by J. Stockdale, Piccadilly
- Publication date: Jany. 2nd 1797 [but c1809].
- Physical description: Engraved map on four sheets, a few tears to old folds skilfully repaired.
- Dimensions: 1050 by 1500mm (41.25 by 59 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1466
Scale: 6 1/2 inches to one statute mile.
- Howgego 21Green Room3 (2).
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.