Lesser Antilles — Saba Island
By COLUMBINE, Captain E.H., 1816
The Island of Saba By Capt. E.H. Columbine R.N.
- Author: COLUMBINE, Captain E.H.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt Hurd RN Hydrographer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 15th April 1816.
- Physical description: Engraved chart, coastal profile below.
- Dimensions: 280 by 205mm. (11 by 8 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11638
The survey was carried out by Captain E. H. Columbine.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.