The Island of Barbuda Surveyed by Capt. Deckar R.N. 1813
- Author: DECKAR, Captain
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt Hurd RN Hydrographer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 20th April 1814.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 280 by 205mm. (11 by 8 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11639
The survey was carried out by Captain Deckar R.N.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.