Large scale plan of Hampstead
By SWINDLEHURST, J.E., 1925
Map of the Borough of Hampstead.
- Author: SWINDLEHURST, J.E.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Cook, Hammond & Kell Ltd.
- Publication date: 1925.
- Physical description: Large lithograph plan, dissected and mounted on linen, folds between contemporary brown cloth boards, gilt lettering, marbled paper to the inner cover and folded end section.
- Dimensions: 1010 by 1205mm. (39.75 by 47.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 14250
The map gives a good view of the heath including the bathing ponds; the ladies pond opened in the year the map was made, 1925.
Unrecorded on COPAC and WorldCat.