The County of Middlesex Actually Survey’d and Delineated By John Seller. Newley Corrected & Amended with Many Additions. Note that ye uppermost Figures in ye Circles are Computed and the undermost Statute or Measured Miles. A.D. 1710. To the Nobility and Gentry That are Related to the County of Midlesex. This Map is Humbly dedicated by John Seller.
- Author: SELLER, John
- Publication place: [London]
- Publisher: Sold by Ric. Davies at the 3 Ink Bottles in Castle Alley at the west end of the Royal Exchange
- Publication date: 1710.
- Physical description: Engraved map on two sheets joined, fine original full-wash colour.
- Dimensions: 635 by 1005mm (25 by 39.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 14880
Scale: 3/4 to 1 statute mile.
- Skelton 115.
- Skelton, R. (1978). County Atlases of the British Isles 1579–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.