John Rocque’s magnificent map of early Georgian London
By ROCQUE, John, 1746
A Plan of the Cities of London and Westminster and Borough of Southwark with the contiguous Buildings. From an Actual Survey taken by John Rocque, Land Surveyor and engraved by John Pine.
- Author: ROCQUE, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: John Pine and John Tinney
- Publication date: 1746.
- Physical description: Engraved plan on 24 sheets.
- Dimensions: 2100 by 4000mm. (82.75 by 157.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1615
- Howgego 96 (1)
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.