Japan and Korea No. 46.
- Author: ENCYCLOPAEDIA BRITANNICA
- Publication place: [London
- Publication date: c1905].
- Physical description: Chromolithograph map, inset maps of Taiwan, Kuril Islands, and Bonin and Sulphur Islands.
- Dimensions: 300 by 410mm. (11.75 by 16.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 15825
Railway lines marked with a red line; steamship routes with a red dotted lines; volcanoes active during the nineteenth century marked by a red dot; telegraph lines marked with a blue dashed line. Railway line shown extending to Aomori completed in 1905.