Jamaica — St Anns Bay
By LEARD, John and SEYMOUR, Stephen, 1815
St. Anns Bay Jamaica By John Leard & Stephen Seymour RN 1790.
- Author: LEARD, John and SEYMOUR, Stephen
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt Hurd RN Hydrographer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 24th Aug 1815.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 280 by 225mm. (11 by 8.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11665
The survey was carried out by John Leard and Stephen Seymour of the Royal Navy.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.