Jamaica — Port Morant
By LEARD, John., 1815
Plan of Port Morant By John Leard R.N. 1792
- Author: LEARD, John.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt Hurd RN Hydrographer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 26th June 1815.
- Physical description: Engraved map
- Dimensions: 280 by 205mm. (11 by 8 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11637
The survey was carried out by John Leard R.N.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.