Jamaica — Peake Bay
By LEARD, J[ohn] and BULLER, William, 1815
The Anchoring Places at Old Harbour, Long’s Wharf, Salt River, Peake Bay and Walker’s Bay; By J. Leard & Wm. Buller RN 1791.
- Author: LEARD, J[ohn] and BULLER, William
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt Hurd RN Hydrographer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 7th Nov 1815.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 285 by 205mm. (11.25 by 8 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11633
The survey was carried out by John Leard and William Buller of the Royal Navy.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.