Jamaica — Mosquito Cove
By LEARD, John and SEYMOUR, Stephen, 1815
Mosquito Cove on the North Side of Jamaica by John Leard & Stephen Seymour RN 1792.
- Author: LEARD, John and SEYMOUR, Stephen
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt Hurd RN Hydrographer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 1st Aug 1815.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 295 by 165mm. (11.5 by 6.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11666
The survey was carried out by John Leard and Stephen Seymour of the Royal Navy.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.