Jamaica — Morant Cays
By RORIE, Lieutenant John James, 1814
A Survey of Morant Keys.
- Author: RORIE, Lieutenant John James
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt Hurd RN Hydrographic Officer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 4th June 1814.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 290 by 205mm. (11.5 by 8 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11672
The survey was carried out by John James Rorie of the Royal Navy.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.