The Anchorage at Morant Bay in Jamaica, and the Coast from Belvidere Point to Fisherman’s Bay by John Leard 1792.
- Author: LEARD, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt Hurd RN Hydrographer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 31st July 1815.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 155 by 280mm. (6 by 11 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11667
The survey was carried out by John Leard of the Royal Navy.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.