Montego Bay, Jamaica by John Leard & Stephen Seymour RN. 1791.
- Author: LEARD, John and SEYMOUR, Stephen
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt Hurd RN Hydrographic Officer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 19th July 1815.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 280 by 210mm. (11 by 8.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11671
The survey was carried out by John Leard and Stephen Seymour of the Royal Navy.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.