Jamaica — Martha Brae
By WALKER, John, 1815
Martha Brae, Jamaica.
- Author: WALKER, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt Hurd RN Hydrographic Officer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 10th July 1815.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 240 by 280mm. (9.5 by 11 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11673
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.