St. Lucea Harbour By Lieut. Benjamin Baynton 1834.
- Author: BAYNTON, Lieutenant Francis
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: 27th May 1836.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 285 by 225mm. (11.25 by 8.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11664
The survey was carried out by Lieutenant Francis Baynton, who was stationed in Jamaica between 1818 and 1838.
John and Charles Walker, founding members of the Royal Geographic Society, were leading mapmakers and engravers working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. They are known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.