Green Island Harbour in the Northwest Angle of Jamaica By Lieut. Benj. Baynton R.N. 1832.
- Author: BAYNTON, Lieutenant Benjamin
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: 14th Feb 1833.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 220 by 210mm. (8.75 by 8.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11669
The survey was carried out by Lieutenant Francis Baynton, who was stationed in Jamaica between 1818 and 1838.
John and Charles Walker, founding members of the Royal Geographic Society, were leading mapmakers and engravers working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. They are known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.