The Anchorage at Blewfields, Jamaica by John Leard & Wm. Buller RN 1791.
- Author: LEARD, John and BULLER, William
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt Hurd RN Hydrographic Officer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 27th July 1815.
- Physical description: Engraved map
- Dimensions: 280 by 210mm. (11 by 8.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11670
The survey was carried out by John Leard and William Buller of the Royal Navy.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.