Plan of the Estates of Aros and Tobermory, property of Alexander Crawford.
- Author: ? BLACKMANN, William
- Publication place: Edinburgh
- Publisher: Schenck & McFarlane
- Publication date: 1847.
- Physical description: Hand-coloured lithograph map.
- Dimensions: 660 by 510mm. (26 by 20 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11857
The plan was published to ascertain the best agricultural use of the land. A table (or Abstract) to the upper left of the plan provides information on the make up of the land, of the 11 farms in the Aros and Tobermory districts. These areas include: arable land, low pasture, hill pasture, woodland, and rivers, lakes and roads.
Very rare. OCLC records no institutional holdings, and the work is not listed in Moir.