A New Plan of the City and Liberty of Westminster… [and] A New Plan of the city of London and Borough of Southwark, Exhibiting all the New Streets, Roads &c. Not extant in any other Plan.
- Author: JEFFERYS, Thomas
- Publication place: [London
- Publisher: Thomas Jefferys
- Publication date: c. 1772].
- Physical description: Two engraved companion maps, one of Westminster, and the other of the City of London and Southwark, original hand-colour in outline.
- Dimensions: 470 by 585mm (18.5 by 23 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1469
Scale: 6 3/4 inches to one statute mile.
- Howgego 122 (3).
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.