Hyde Park Tube
By STANFORD GEOGRAPHICAL ESTABLISHMENT, 1939
Hyde Park Corner. Entrances to Underground Stations.
- Author: STANFORD GEOGRAPHICAL ESTABLISHMENT
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Stanford’s Geographical Establishment
- Publication date: 1939
- Physical description: Chromolithograph map.
- Dimensions: 1010 by 620mm (39.75 by 24.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 3168
The map extends west to east from The Serpentine to Buckingham Palace and north to south from Grosvenor House Place to Eaton Sqaure. The two entrances to the tube are marked, as are the entrances to Knighsbridge tube; also marked upon the map are the numerous embassies, hotels, churches.