A Map of the Island of Barbados Drawn from an Actual Survey, and from the Observations of the revd. Mr. Griffith Hughes M.A.F.R.S. By Thos. Jefferys, Geographer to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales.
- Author: HUGHES, Griffith
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Thomas Jefferys
- Publication date: 1750
- Physical description: Engraved map.
- Dimensions: 425 by 360mm (16.75 by 14.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2673
Detailed map of Barbados depicting towns churches, fortifications, plantations, sugar works of three, two, and one mill, plantations of lesser note, rocks under water, coastal features, roads, and parishes.