Hong Kong and the New Territories
By SCHOOL OF MILITARY ENGINEERING, CHATHAM, 1911
Map of Hong Kong and New Leased Territory.
- Author: SCHOOL OF MILITARY ENGINEERING, CHATHAM
- Publication place: Chatham
- Publisher: School of Military Engineering
- Publication date: May, 1911.
- Physical description: Colour lithographed map, 40-section, canvas-backed, folding map, at a scale of one inch to one mile
- Dimensions: 765 by 1075mm. (30 by 42.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 14938
This map is an early example of the topographical maps of areas of British political and commercial interest compiled by the Geographical Section, General Staff of the War Office throughout the twentieth century.