Map of Hong Kong and the New Territories.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by the War Office
- Publication date: 1936. 3rd Edition (Grid Corrections) 1946.
- Physical description: Chromolithograph map, key to map lower right, mounted on a Chinese scroll.
- Dimensions: 750 by 1010mm (29.5 by 39.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1736
The key gives details of international boundaries, railways, tramways, all-weather roads, limited all-weather roads, fair weather roads, jeepable tracks, animal tracks, footpaths, unclassified roads, telegraph and telephone lines, villages buildings and hamlets, height of trig. points, post and telegraph offices, churches, temples, lighthouses, rocks, fathom lines, marsh and swamps, mangrove, irrigated land, sand, mud, stones and boulders. There is also a proviso about the exact boundary of the Chinese territory which is “compiled from material of doubtful value but is probably a fair general representation of the country”.