Haiti — Saint-Marc
By WALKER, John & Charles, 1828
Plan of the Bay of St Mark on the West Coast of St Domingo From a French MS in 1774.
- Author: WALKER, John & Charles
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: 7th July 1828.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 210 by 280mm. (8.25 by 11 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11660
The title states that the chart was taken form a French manuscript.
John and Charles Walker, founding members of the Royal Geographic Society, were leading mapmakers and engravers working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. They are known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.