Haiti — Port and Bay of Jacmel
By MACKELLAR, Captain, 1821
A Survey of the Harbour of Jacquemel in the Island of St Domingo By Capt. Mackellar R.N. 1817.
- Author: MACKELLAR, Captain
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt. Hurd R.N. Hydrographer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 26th Feb 1821.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 280 by 200mm. (11 by 7.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11648
The survey was carried out by Captain Mackeller of the Royal Navy.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.