Haiti — Manzanillo Bay
By WALKER, John & Charles, 1828
Plan of Mancenille Bay on the North Coast of St Domingo From a French MS.
- Author: WALKER, John & Charles
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: 22nd May 1828.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 205 by 280mm. (8 by 11 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11659
The title states that the chart was taken form a French manuscript.
John and Charles Walker, founding members of the Royal Geographic Society, were leading mapmakers and engravers working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. They are known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.