Haiti — Caymites and Baraderes Bay
By WALKER, J. & C., 1828
Plan of the Bays of Cayemites and Baradaires, on the North Coast of St Domingo From a French MS
- Author: WALKER, J. & C.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: 9th June 1828.
- Physical description: Engraved map
- Dimensions: 215 by 295mm. (8.5 by 11.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11653
The title states that the chart was taken form a French manuscript.
John and Charles Walker, founding members of the Royal Geographic Society, were leading mapmakers and engravers working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. They are known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.