Haiti — Cap-Haitien
By WALKER, J. & C., 1828
Plan of the Harbour of Cape Francois, now generally called Cape Henry, in the Island of St Domingo From a French MS
- Author: WALKER, J. & C.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: 30th June 1828.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 290 by 205mm. (11.5 by 8 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11656
The title states that the chart was taken form a French manuscript.
John and Charles Walker, founding members of the Royal Geographic Society, were leading mapmakers and engravers working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. They are known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.