Haiti — Aquin Bay
By WALKER, John & Charles, 1828
Plan of the Bay of Aquin on the South Coast of St Domingo From a French MS
- Author: WALKER, John & Charles
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: 11th June 1828.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 200 by 310mm. (7.75 by 12.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11652
The title states that the chart was taken form a French manuscript.
John and Charles Walker, founding members of the Royal Geographic Society, were leading mapmakers and engravers working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. They are known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.