Guadeloupe — Maria-Galante
By WALKER, J[ohn], 1824
A Survey of the West Side of Mariagalante From a MS in the Hydrographical Office; A Survey of the West Side of Deseada From a MS in the Hydrographical Office Surveyed by Capt. Decker R.N. 1813
- Author: WALKER, J[ohn]
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: 10th July 1824.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 300 by 215mm. (11.75 by 8.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11640
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.