Greenwood’s majestic large-scale plan of London
By GREENWOOD, Christopher, 1827
Map of London from an actual Survey made in the Years 1824.1825 & 1826. By C. and J. Greenwood.
- Author: GREENWOOD, Christopher
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published, By the Proprietors, Greenwood, Pringle and Co. 13, Regent Street, Pall Mall
- Publication date: August 21st, 1827.
- Physical description: Large engraved map on six sheets, dissected and mounted on linen, fine original outline hand-colour, housed with green morocco pull-off slipcase, lettered in gilt to spine.
- Dimensions: 1290 by 1880mm. (50.75 by 74 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1731
Scale: 8 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 309 state (1).
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.