[Green Park] Map of District within 1/4 Mile Radius of this Station.
- Author: STANFORD GEOGRAPHICAL ESTABLISHMENT
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Stanford’s Geographical Establishment
- Publication date: 1933
- Physical description: Chromolithograph map.
- Dimensions: 1010 by 620mm (39.75 by 24.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2168
The map extends west to east from Chesterfield Gardens to St. James’s Square and north to south from Bruton Place to the Mall. The three entrances to the tube are marked; a red circle marks a 1/4 mile radius from the station. Also marked upon the map are the numerous clubs and hotels situated along Piccadilly and in St James’s.