Map of London from an actual Survey made in the Years 1824.1825 & 1826. By C. and J. Greenwood. Extending and Comprising the Various improvements to 1830. Humbly Dedicated to His Most Gracious Majesty King William the Fourth.
- Author: GREENWOOD, Christopher and John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Greenwood & Co., Regent Street, Pall Mall
- Publication date: 31st Augt., 1830.
- Physical description: Large engraved plan on six sheets, fine original hand-colour in outline.
- Dimensions: 1300 by 1900mm. (51.25 by 74.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1465
The present plan accords with Howgego 309 state (2). The date in imprint is changed to 1830 and the plan is dedicated to King William IV. The map has been extended down another 7 3/4 inches on the bottom centre sheet (in place of the dedication) to include parts of Stockwell, Camberwell and Peckham. A table of references to parishes has been included on the bottom right-hand sheet and reference numbers have been superimposed on the plan. Additions to the map include the Lea Union Canal, and the names “Bayswater” and “East Greenwich”.
Scale: 8 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 309 (2).
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.