[Gloucestershire] To The Subscribers in General and more Particularly To those Noblemen and Gentlemen who Honoured me wth their Assistance in the Survey; This Map of the County of Gloucester Is Humbly Dedicated by their Obedient & most humble Servant, Isaac Taylor.
- Author: TAYLOR, Isaac
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by W. Faden, Geographer to the King, and H.R.H. The Prince of Wales, Charing Cross
- Publication date: Nov. 24th, 1800.
- Physical description: Second Edition. Large-scale engraved map, on six sheets joined, dissected and mounted on linen, in two sections, fine original full wash colour, housed in original tree calf pull-off slipcase, rubbed.
- Dimensions: 1340 by 1210mm. (52.75 by 47.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 10758
The map was first published by Taylor in 1777; the plates were later acquired by William Faden, who published the map in 1786, and again in 1800 — the present example. All editions of the map are rare.
- Roger 153.
- Rodger, E. (1972). The Large Scale County Maps of the British Isles 1596–1850: A Union List. Second edition. Oxford: Bodleian Library.