General Plan of Shanghai 1933
By Anonymous, 1932
Plan of Shanghai & Environs Published Under Authority of the Municipal Council. 1933.
- Author: Anonymous
- Publication place: Shanghai
- Publisher: Shanghai Municipal Council
- Publication date: 27th October 1932.
- Physical description: Coloured lithograph map, dissected and laid on linen, early ownership stamp of “John Pook & Co.” in blank area, folding into original cloth portfolio, lettered in gilt ‘General Map of Shanghai 1933’ on spine.Acknowledgement is made of information obtained from the French Municipal Council, the Shanghai City Government, and the Whangpoo Conservancy Board.
- Dimensions: 860 by 1744mm. (33.75 by 68.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 15013
We are only able to trace one other example of this map, that in the British Library Map Collection.
- BL: Cartographic Items Maps X.3743.