From the fourth edition of ‘Andrees Allgemeiner Handatlas
By ANDREES, Richard, 1898
- Author: ANDREES, Richard
- Publication place: [Bielefeld and Leipzig
- Publisher: Velhagen & Klasing
- Publication date: 1898].
- Physical description: Chromolithograph map.
- Dimensions: 440 by 280mm (17.25 by 11 inches).
- Inventory reference: 15809
Published in the fourth edition of ‘Andrees Allgemeiner Handatlas’. Velhagen & Klasing was a major German publishing company in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. In the mid-to-late 1800s, Hirt & Sohn and Velhagen & Klasing together had an oligopoly in the German textbook market