Hong Kong surveyed by Capt. Sir Edward Belcher. in H.M.S. Sulphur 1841.
- Author: BELCHER, Captain
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographic Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: May 1st, 1843 — Corrected to 1846.
- Physical description: Engraved chart
- Dimensions: 700 by 1020mm (27.5 by 40.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 15022
Sir Edward Belcher (1799–1877) was a surveyor for the Hydrographic office, and published his Narrative of a Voyage round the World performed in HMS Sulphur during the years 1836–1842 after his involvement in the First China War and the capture of Hong Kong. He rose steadily through the officer class and became admiral in 1872.