By FAIRBURN, John, 1795
London and Westminster.
- Author: FAIRBURN, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: John Fairburn
- Publication date: 1795.
- Physical description: Engraved map, partly hand-coloured and dissected into 16 sections, mounted on linen, in a custom-made marbled slipcase.
- Dimensions: 640 by 450mm. (25.25 by 17.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1565
Scale: 3 3/4 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 203 (1).
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.