Early twentieth cnetury Glasgow
By RENWICK, R. & A. B. McDONALD, 1909
Map of the City of Glasgow Shewing the Original Area in the Twelfth Century, and The Areas which have been added from that period until the present time.
- Author: RENWICK, R. & A. B. McDONALD
- Publication place: Glasgow
- Publisher: John Bartholomew
- Publication date: May, 1909.
- Physical description: Lithograph map printed in colours, dissected and mounted on linen, folding into original red cloth covers, with publisher’s label.
- Dimensions: 1010 by 1080mm (39.75 by 42.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 2539