Early Connecticut road map
By ROBBINS, MILLER Jr. & BREOU., 1890
Road and Property Map showing the Towns of Stanford And Greenwich Conn. together with the surrounding territory compiled from actual surveys, private plans, and official records, by and under the direction of Miller Robbins Jr. & Forsey Breou C. E.
- Author: ROBBINS, MILLER Jr. & BREOU.
- Publication place: New York
- Publisher: Published by Miller Robbins Jr. & Co., 36 Vesey St.
- Publication date: 1890.
- Physical description: Lithograph map, fine original hand-colour, dissected and mounted on linen, in four sections, a few minor tears to old folds, each section folding onto red calf board, rubbed.
- Dimensions: 1380 by 1800mm (54.25 by 70.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 3028