A Survey of Prince Rupert’s Bay in the Island of Dominico by Mr James Langley Master R.N. 1818. Communicated by Capt. Wm. Elliott C.B. R.N.
- Author: LANGLEY, James and ELLIOT, Captain William
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Capt. Hurd R.N. Hydrographer to the Admiralty
- Publication date: 26th Oct 1820.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 295 by 200mm. (11.5 by 7.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11641
The survey was carried out by James Langley master R.N. aboard H.M.S. Scamander, captained by William Elliot.
John Walker, founding member of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.