Map of the Empire of Germany
including all the states comprehended under that name with the Kingdom of Prussia.
- Author: DELAROCHETTE, Louis
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Robert Sayer
- Publication date: 1782.
- Physical description: Engraved folding map, original hand colour, housed within marbled slipcase, pasted label on top.
- Dimensions: 1035 by 1230mm (40.75 by 48.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 12926
Produced on the eve of the industrial and French revolutions, the map represents the German Empire nearly a century before Otto von Bismarck’s unification of the country. It is part of Kitchin’s General Atlas.