A Plan of the City’s of London, Westminster and Borough of Southwark with the new Additional Buildings; Anno 1720.
- Author: PARKER, S.
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Revised by John Senex
- Publication date: 1720.
- Physical description: Double-page engraved plan.
- Dimensions: 530 by 640mm (20.75 by 25.25 inches).
- Inventory reference: 1501
The plan was published in a ‘A New General Atlas Containing a Geographical and Historical Account of the World’, published in 1721.
Scale: 5 1/2 inches to 1 statute mile.
- Howgego 65.
- Howgego, J. (1978). Printed maps of London, circa 1553–1850. Folkestone: Dawson.