Daw’s detailed plan of mid-Victorian St Pancras
By DAW, Edmund, 1868
Map of the Parish of St Pancras in the County of Middlesex 1874. The map is made to the order of the Vestry of the Parish of St. Pancras and published by their Obedient Servant Edmund Daw.
- Author: DAW, Edmund
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Published by E. Daw, 114 Fetter Lane
- Publication date: 1868.
- Physical description: Large engraved plan with contemporary hand-colour in full, laid down on linen in 27 sections, list of Ecclesiastical districts upper left, list of wards with their distinguishing colours lower right.
- Dimensions: 760 by 1600mm (30 by 63 inches).
- Inventory reference: 15755
Large-scale Victorian plans are particularly rare, and this plan is no exception: one institutional example known, at the British Library.
Approximately 5 statue miles to 1 inch.