By BORDONE, Benedetto di, 1534
- Author: BORDONE, Benedetto di
- Publication place: Venice
- Publisher: [Nicolo Zoppino]
- Publication date: 1534
- Physical description: Woodcut map, with contemporary hand-colour in outline
- Dimensions: 160 by 340mm. (6.25 by 13.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 3271
Bordone’s work combines conventional and maritime cartography: the representation of settlements echo maps, and the coastlines are in the style of nautical charts.
- Shirley, BL, T.BORD-1a
- Shirley, Rodney. (2004). Maps in the Atlases of the British Library: A descriptive catalogue cAD850 to 1800. London: British Library. 2 vols.
- Shirley, World, 59.
- Shirley, Rodney. (1987). The mapping of the world. London: Holland Press.