Cuba — Nuevas Grandes Bay
By WALKER, John, 1823
Port of Nuevas Grandes on the North Coast of Cuba.
- Author: WALKER, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: 6th Nov 1823.
- Physical description: Engraved chart.
- Dimensions: 170 by 220mm. (6.75 by 8.75 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11682
John Walker, founding members of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.