Cuba — Manati Bay
By WALKER, John, 1823
The Port of Manati on the North Coast of Cuba.
- Author: WALKER, John
- Publication place: London
- Publisher: Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty
- Publication date: 26th Aug 1823.
- Physical description: Engraved map
- Dimensions: 210 by 215mm. (8.25 by 8.5 inches).
- Inventory reference: 11685
John Walker, founding members of the Royal Geographic Society, was a leading mapmaker and engraver working in London in the first half of the nineteenth century. He is known to have produced numerous charts for James Horsburgh and the Admiralty.